Our Service » Vietnam
Our services include:
- Conducting trademark searches;
- Filing trademark applications;
- Renewing trademark registrations;
- Recordal of Assignment of trademark registrations/ Recordal of Amendment of trademark registrations;
- Handling trademark oppositions, reviews, disputes and cancellation proceedings;
- Conducting trademark infringement investigations and evidence collection;
- Drafting, revising, and reviewing trademark related agreements, including trademark assignments, and licenses.
1. Required information (via email)
- A trademark sample;
- The applicant’s name and address; and
- List of goods bearing the mark.
2. Required documents
- For filing a new trademark application, we need an original simply signed Power of Attorney (POA) from your client (notarization or authentication are not necessary).
- We can file a new trademark application without or with a scanned copy of signed POA provided that the original one will be submitted within 1 month from filing date (this period cannot be extended).
3. Procedure and time frame
Trademark availability search
Under normal practice, it takes 3-5 working days to complete a search report with our professional advices on registrability of the mark.
As a matter of current practice, the length of time for registration of a trademark in a smooth case from filing an application through obtaining a registration certificate is about 20 - 24 months including:
- Formality examination: 02 - 03 months from the filing date
- Publication of the application: Within 02 months from the formality acceptance date of a valid application
- Substantive examination: 12 - 16 months from the publication date
- Granting a certificate: 02 - 03 months from the date of registration fee payment
Please send us an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question regarding trademark matters in Vietnam.
Our Service Trademarks in Viet Nam