Le Quoc Chien infomation
Born: June 05, 1966, Hanoi, Vietnam Registered Patent and Trademark Agent Admitted to Bar: 2004, Hanoi.
- 1982-1986: Hanoi University, Bsc. Electronics.
- 1996: National Economics University, Bachelor of Economics
- 1997: Hanoi Law University, LLB
- 2000: Certificate of passing the SEAD Course in Singapore.
- 2004: Vietnam Academy of Justice; Hanoi Bar.
- 1987-1992: Institute of Transport and Communication.
- 1992-1998: Head of Trademark Division of INVESTIP.
- 1998-2003: Head of Patent and Design Division of INVESTIP.
- 2003-2007: Director of INVESTIP's Patent Department.
- June 2007-October 2008: Founding Partner of MINH, CHIEN & PARTNERS.
Member: Hanoi Bar Association, VIPA, APAA (member of Emerging IPRs Committee), INTA
Languages: English, Vietnamese
Practice areas: Patent, Trademark, Design, Copyright, Licensing and Technology Transfer, Litigation.